返回
[field:title function='html2text(@me)'/]

酒店前台接待入住英语

当客户致电预定房间时,可以这样说:

Good morning. Front Desk. May I help you?  早上好,前台,我能为您做什么?

 

What kind of room would you be prefer? 您要什么样的房间?

 

A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?

 

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?

 

What time will you be arriving?  您将在何时到达?

 

May I know your name ?  您能告诉我您的名字吗?

 

How long will you be staying?  您将要住多久?

 

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.

非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

 

当我们想要与客人确认房间预订情况的时候,可以这样说:

Have you got a booking? 您预订了吗?

 

I'd like to confirm your reservation. 我要确认一下您的预订。

 

I'll check the room availability. 我查查客房预订情况。

 

You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand . 您应预期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount. 10%的折扣。

 

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .  双人房的房价是每晚368元。 Breakfast is also included. 早餐也包括在内。

 

If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you'll have to pay the full account. 晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

 

You'll have to register inpidually, please. 请你们分开登记。

 

This is your room card and room key? 这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。

 

确认好房间后,为了了解客人的个人信息,我们可以这样问:

May I see your passport? 我能看一下您的护照吗?

 

Could you fill in this form, please? 请您填一下这张登记表好吗?

 

Could you sign your name, please? 请您签一下名,好吗

 

若还要向客人询问其他问题,可以这样说:

How would you like to pay, sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

 

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception? 您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

 

Could you keep your room key until you check out ? 请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

 

最后客人离店前的结账部分,可以这样说:

Here is your bill . It's 2000 Yuan in all. 这是您的账单。总共2000元。

 

How would you like to pay, sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

 

Please check it and sign here. 请核对一下,在这里签个字。

 

I will write out a receipt for you . 我给您开一张收据。

 

May I check the details for you , please? 我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

 

Do you have any charges for this morning? 您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务?

 

We'll have to charge you $10 extra. 我们要向您额外收10美元。

 

Did you make any phone calls from room, sir? 先生,您从房间打过电话吗?

 

Excuse me, sir , but I don't think that will be enough. 先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。

 

I am sorry, sir ,there has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it .对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。

 

Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?

 

先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?

 

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.

对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。

 

兑换外币 

The rates of exchange are on the board there . 今天的兑换牌价在那里的牌子上。

 

How much would you like to change? 您要换多少?

 

It's 6.3 Yuan RMB for one US dollar? 1美元兑换6.3元人民币。

 

常用口语记录

常用口语记录

酒店前台接待入住英语

酒店前台接待入住英语

礼宾、前台、餐厅、客房、销售常用英语

礼宾、前台、餐厅、客房、销售常用英语

ILEAD
^_^
向上
A B D E G LL M R R W Y :)