返回
[field:title function='html2text(@me)'/]

礼宾、前台、餐厅、客房、销售常用英语

一、门童英语

 

1、Good morning, sir. Welcome to our hotel.

早上好,先生,欢迎光临。

 

2、Good afternoon, madam. Are you going to check in?

下午好,女士,您打算登记入住吗?

 

3、Please check in at the reception desk in the lobby.

请到大堂接待处登记。

 

4、Would you like a taxi?

您想叫出租车吗?

 

5、Where are you going, sir?

先生,您打算去哪里?

 

6、It takes about ten minutes by taxi.

坐出租车大约要10分钟。

 

7、Just a moment, please. I’m sure a taxi will be available in a few minutes.

请稍等,过几分钟就会有出租车的。

 

8、There’s parking space in the garage.

停车场有空位。

 

9、Parking is free for guests of the hotel.

宾客免费停车。

 

10、If you don’t know how to come back, give us a call.

如果您不知道怎么回来,可以给我们打电话。

 

11、Have a pleasant trip, sir.

先生,祝您旅途愉快。

 

二、行李员英语

 

1、May I take your luggage for you?

我来帮您拿行李,好吗?

 

2、Just a moment, please. I’ll bring a luggage cart.

请稍等一下,我去推一辆行李车来。

 

3、Don’t worry, sir. Your luggage will be sent up at once.

先生,别担心,您的行李很快就会送上去。

 

4、When you check out, please call number 32 and we’ll help you with your luggage immediately.

如果您要离店,请拨打32,我们会马上帮您运送行李。

 

5、How many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有几件行李?

 

6、Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

您包里有贵重物品或易碎物品吗?

 

7、May I have your room key, please?

请把您房间的钥匙给我,好吗?

 

8、Is this the correct number of bags?

您的行李数目对吗?

 

9、Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

两只箱子和一个包,对吗?

 

10、I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way please.

让我带您去总台,请走这边。

总机

 

 

1、May I have your name?/ Would you give me your name? ( Pardon , please? ) 

请问您贵姓?对不起,请您重复一次好吗?

 

2、 How to spell the guest’s name please?

请拼出客人的名字好吗?

 

3、 I’m very sorry. I can’t hear clearly,. Could you call it again?

 对不起,因线路问题我听不清楚您说话,请重新打一次好吗?

 

4、Would you tell me where the guest comes from ? 

能告诉我客人是哪里人吗?

 

5、 Would you tell me which company the guest is from?

能告诉我客人是哪间公司的吗?

 

6、 I ‘m sorry . We can’t find the guest name on our hotel list.

对不起,我们在酒店的名单上找不到客人的名字。

 

7、 Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?

介意我把电话转接到接待处让他们为您查一下,好吗?

 

8、I will check it for you again. Just a moment please. 

我再帮您查一下,请稍等。

 

9、Could you speak more slowly ( loudly )?

请您讲慢一点(大声点),好吗?

 

10、Wait a moment, please. l will connect / transfer it for you. 

请稍等,我将为您转接。

 

11、How are you, sir.This is the operator.You have an outside line . May I put it through ?

您好,先生。这里是总机,您有一个外线电话,介意我接入您的房间吗?

 

12、Good evening , Mr. Dennis , Mr. Bruce is on the line ( Phone )  now . Would you like to take it?

晚上好,丹尼斯先生,布鲁斯先生的电话,请问您是否需要接听?

 

13、 I’m sorry , sir . The line is busy now , Could you please call back later. 

对不起,先生,他的电话占线,请您稍后再拨。

 

14、 I’m sorry, sir. Nobody is answering,Could   you please call back later or leave a message.

对不起,先生,电话无人接听,请您稍后再拨或留言。

 

15、Let me repeat your message. 

让我重复一次您的信息吧。

 

16、 Sorry I can’t follow you . May   I put you through to the assistant manager?

对不起,我听不懂您说什么,我可以帮您转接给大堂副理吗?

 

17、I’m sorry, sir. The phone is restricted, I can’t get through.

对不起,先生,房间电话未挂好,转不进去。

 

18、I am sorry, sir, we’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number. 

对不起,先生,我们不可以透露客人的房号。

 

19、I am staying in room 758. / I am  the  guest  of  room 758. Did anyone leave message for me? 

我是758房客,有人给我留言吗?

 

20、 I’m sorry, sir. There is no message for you. / We haven’t got any message for you.

对不起,先生我们暂时没有收到您的留言。

 

21、 Yes, you have got a message . Mr . ** has phoned to you when you were out , he wanted you to wait in the lobby at 9:00 am , the company will send someone to pick you up . 

是的,您有一个留言。您不在时,**先生打电话给您,请您早上9点在大厅等候,届时会有人来接您。

 

22、Good evening , **sir . Did you receive your message?

晚上好,**先生,请问您有收到您的留言吗?

 

23、 How are you , Mr . ** . When you were out , Mr . Lee of  ** company called you . He wanted you to receive this message ,  please call him back as soon as possible.

您好,在您外出时,**公司的李先生来电找过您,并请您收到留言后,尽快复电给他。

 

24、 Good morning , Mr . ** , Your friend Mr . ** asked you to have breakfast at the western Restaurant at 8 o’clock . Then wait in the lobby for him at 8:30am.

 早上好,您的朋友**请您8点到西餐用早餐,8点30分在大堂集合。

 

25、 I couldn’t fall sleep because of the noise from the next door.

 隔壁房间的人太吵了,吵得我不能入睡。

 

26、Please send someone to carry the luggage right away. 

请马上派人来帮忙拿行李。

 

27、 Can I borrow an iron and ironing board?

可以借用一下熨斗和熨板吗?

 

28、There’s something wrong with the air conditioning.

 房间空调有点问题.

 

29、 The hot water in the shower doesn’t work.

喷水头的热水出不来。

 

30、The light isn’t working.

电灯不亮。

 

31、 The power is off. 

电源关闭了。

 

32、 Could you send some towels to my room?

请送一些毛巾过来。

 

33、Bath towels or face towels, please? 

浴巾还是面巾?

 

34、Please send someone to clear up the tableware. 

请派人到我的房间来收拾餐具好吗?

 

35、I have locked the door, and left the key inside. 

我把门锁上了,但把钥匙遗忘在房间里了。

 

36、 Could you please help me open the door?

请您帮我把门打开好吗?

 

37、No problem , Please wait at the door , we will call an attendant right away. 

没问题,请您在门口等候,我马上叫服务员过去。

 

38、Could you send someone to my room right away?

请你立刻派人到我的房间来好吗?

 

39、Yes, sir, I will call an attendant to your room right away. 

是的,先生,我马上叫服务员过去。

 

40、How can I make a room-to-room call?

请问内线怎么打?

 

41、Please dial 8 first, and then room number, another extension directly dial the number. 

房间号码请先拨8,再拨房号,其它分机直拨。

 

42、 Would you tell me which room do you want to call to?May I transfer the call for you?

请问您要打电话给哪个房间?需要我帮您转接吗?

 

43、Please connect me to room 855. 

请接855房。

 

44、How can I make an external call?Please  dial  9  first , and  then  the telephone number. 

外线怎么打?请先拨9,然后拨您所要打的号码。

 

45、Where ( which country / city ) would you like to call , please? 

请问您想打到哪里(国家,城市)?

 

46、Please hang up and wait. I will transfer the call to your room. 

请挂上电话后等一会,我会把电话接到您的房间的。

 

47、Hold on please , I will connect with it right now. 

请不要挂线,我马上帮您接通。

 

48、Local call is one yuan a minute and including the service charge.

本地电话1元一分钟,已抱括服务费。

 

49、The International call is eight yuan a minute , plus twenty five  percent service charge. 

国际长途是8元一分钟,加20%服务费。

 

50、 I can’t access to the Internet . Please call a computer engineer to check it for me.  

电脑上不了网,请叫电脑员过来检查一下。

 

51、 Please restart the computer first, if it still doesn’t work then inform us.

您可以先重启电脑,如还是不行请再通知我们。

 

52、I’m very sorry, sir, we will call a computer engineer right away.

真的很抱歉,我马上叫电脑员过去。

 

53、How can I get to your hotel? 

请问你们酒店怎么走?

 

54、Wait a moment , please . I will put you through to the concierge and they can explain to you.. 

请稍等,我将为您转接到礼宾部查询。

 

55、Operator, I want a wake up call / morning call at 8am. 

总机,我明天要8点叫醒服务。

 

56、8 o’clock, no problem,sir. We will call you on time. Good night. 

8点钟,没问题,我们明天会准时叫醒您的,晚安。

 

57、 This is the operator speaking . I’m sorry to disturb you . I want to confirm your wake up call . At 7 o’clock , is this correct?

很抱歉打扰您,这里是总机,我想跟您确认一下您的叫醒时间是7点钟吗?

 

58、Good morning , Sir , It’s time for your wake-up call , have  a  nice day. 

早上好,先生,您需要的叫醒服务时间到了,祝您居住愉快。

 

59、I am sleeping , Please make a DND for me. 

我现在要午睡,请您帮我设一个请勿打扰。

 

60、 No problem, sir . Could you tell me what period you don’t Want to be disturbed.And how about urgent or IDD calls?

没问题,先生。能告诉我您不想被打扰的时间是哪个时间段,如果有紧急或国际长途电话又该如何通知您?

 

61、Could you tell me the opening times for breakfast? 

请问早餐什么时候开始,到几点结束?

 

62、 From 6:00am to 10:30am on weekdays, and till 11:00am on weekend.  

平时早上6点钟到10点30,周末到11点结束。

 

63、 Thank you for your calling. 

谢谢您的来电。

 

64、Wait a moment, please. 

请稍等。

 

65、Could you tell me your hotel’s address No.202 lianhu Road,Xi'an  City Shanxi  Province.

 你能告诉我你们酒店的地址吗?

销售

 

 

1、 May I introduce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

 

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff. 

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

 

3、We’ll give you a 10 % ( ten percent ) discount. 

我们给您九折优惠。

 

4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts. 

我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

 

5、We accept your terms. 

我们接受您的条件。

 

6、 What kind of rooms ( foods ) would you like to have?

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

 

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

 

8、Let’s drink to our friendship! 

为我们的友谊干杯!

 

9、 Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests! 

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

 

10、Cheers ! ( Bottoms up ! ) 

干杯!

 

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

 

12、What do you think of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

 

13、Thank you for your comments ( compliment, suggestions ). 

谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)!

 

14、I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations. 

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

 

15、In our hotel we don’t accept tips. 

我们饭店是不收小费的。

 

16、It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well. 

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

 

17、Thank you all the same. 

然而,还是要谢谢您。

 

18、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage. 

您必须赔偿。

 

19、Thank you for telling us about it.

 谢谢您告诉我们

 

20、I’ll look into the mater right away. 

我马上去处理这件事情。

 

21、I assure you it won’t happen again. 

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

 

22、Please don’t worry, sir ( madam ) 

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

 

23、I will send someone up to your room right away. 

我马上派人到你的房间去。

 

24、I can’t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best. 

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

 

25、How do you like this room ( food, fashion, color, size, design )?

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

 

26、I’m afraid this type of room has been sold out in this season, should I suggest…. 

这种房型已经卖光了,我建议您。。。。

 

27、Please try us again tomorrow. 

请明天再来看看。

 

28、They are altogether 175 ( one hundred and seventy-five ) Yuan. 

共计175元。

 

29、You may pay in cash or with credit card. 

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

 

30、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste. 

您真会买东西,眼力真好。

餐 厅

 

 

1、We look forward to having with us tonight.

我们期待您今晚大驾光临。

 

2、Do you like coffee or tea?

您想要喝咖啡还是茶?

 

3、Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?

请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?

 

4、What kind of food would you like to have?

您想吃什么菜?

 

5、It’s delicious and worth a try.

它鲜美可口,值得一试。

 

6、I suggest that you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.

我建议你们尝尝四川菜。

 

7、It’s our chef’s recommendation.

这是我们大厨的拿手菜。

 

8、Try the green crab if you don’t mind.

如果您不介意的话,不妨尝一下这种青蟹。

 

9、You’ll regret if you don’t have a test..

如果您不尝一下,您准会后悔的。

 

10、What would you like for dinner/dessert?

您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?

 

11、How would you like the steak/eggs?

您喜欢怎么样做的牛排/鸡蛋?

 

12、Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

 

13、Have you anything in mind as to (decided)what to drink?

您决定了喝什么吗?

 

14、I ould suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.

我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。

 

15、It never goes to the head.

(不管喝多少)它也不冲脑。

 

16、Many guests give high comments on the wine.

许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。

 

17、I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish..

真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。

 

18、I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.

我上错了汤,真抱歉。

 

19、Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

如果你有什么问题,请随即和我们联系。

 

20、How do you like the fish cooked this way?

您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

 

21、Do you think the soup is tasty?

您认为这个汤可口吗?

 

22、Do you think the price is reasonable?

您认为这个价格不公道吗?

 

23、What’s your opinion of our service? 

您对他们的服务有什么意见吗?

 

24、You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.

您可以签帐单。离店时会给您结帐。

 

25、Here is the bill. Please sign it.

这是您的账单。请签字。

 

前 台

 

 

1I don't have a reservation.

我没有预约。

 

2Can I book a double room?

我可以订一间双人间吗?

 

3Do you have any vacancies for tonight?

今晚还有空房吗?

 

4I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow.

我要预定明天的房间。

 

5Do you have a double room for tonight?

今晚还有双人房吗?

 

6I'd like to reserve a room with a single bed.

我想预定一间单人间。

 

7I can let you have a room with a bath.

我可以给你一间带浴室的房间。

 

8I'd like a room with a view.

我想要景观好的房间。

 

9It has a wonderful view of the sea.

在那里可以看到美丽的海景。

 

10We will put you in a deluxe room at no extra charge.

我们会给您一套豪华套房,不额外收费。

 

11I'm atraid not, sir. We're booked solid right now.

先生,抱歉没有房了,现在都客满了。

 

12I'm sorry, but we're fully booked up.

对不起,我们这里已经客满了。

 

13How much is it per night?

住一晚多少钱?

 

14What is the rate?

住宿费用是多少?

 

15How much is a twin room?

双人房要多少钱?

 

16Does it include tax and service charge?

这个价格含税和服务费吗?

 

17When would you like to stay here?

您什么时候来住?

 

18How long do you plan to stay here?

您打算在这里住多久?

 

19Do you have less expensive rooms?

有没有便宜一点的房间?

 

20Could you give me a discount if I stay for three nights?

共3个晚有没有折扣?

 

21May I see the room, please?

我可以先看看房间吗?

 

22、I'll take the room.

我要订这间。

 

23I have a reservation.

我预定了房间。

 

24Check in, please.

我要办理住宿登记。

 

25I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.

我有预约,想办理住宿登记。

 

26May I have your name, please?

您的姓名是?

 

27Could you spell out your name?

请问您的姓名怎么拼?

 

28Will you fill in this registration form, please?

请填写这张登记表。

 

29Is breakfast included?

带早餐吗?

 

30What time is breakfast served?

早餐几点供应?

 

31Where is the restaurant for breakfast?

早餐要在哪里吃?

 

32Could you keep my valuables in the safe?

帮我把贵重物品放保险箱好吗?

 

33.When should I check out?

什么时候退房?

 

34Here is your room key.

这是你的房间钥匙。

 

35Which floor is it?

房间在几楼?

 

36Is the room on the third floor?

房间在三楼吗?

 

37The bellboy will take your bags and show you to your room.

服务员会来帮您提行李,并带你去房间。

 

38Don't bother. I'll take care of it myself.

不用麻烦了,我自己拿就好。

 

39Excuse me. Where is the elevator?

请问电梯在哪里?

 

40May I have the key for room 704.

请给我704房间的钥匙。

 

41Check out, please.

我要退房。

 

42I want to check out.

我要退房。

 

43I'm checking out this morning.

我今天早上结账退房。

 

44My plane leavesintheevening. Can I checkout later?

我要搭乘傍晚的飞机,可以晚一点退房吗?

 

45Did you use the mini bar?

您使用过小冰箱吗?

 

46I didn't use it.

我没有用。

 

47How are you going to settle your account.

你打算如何付款?

 

48And your method of payment?

你的付款方式是什么?

 

49Could I have my bill?

我可以看一下账单吗?

 

50What is this for?

这笔费用是什么?

 

51I'd like to get my valuables.

我要领取我寄放的贵重物品。

 

52Can you keep my baggage until 3 p. m. ?

你能帮我保管行李到3点吗?

客 房

 

 

1Housekeeping .May I come in?

客房服务员。我能进来吗?

 

2Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.

这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱。

 

3There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.

浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。

 

4The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.

我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。

 

5The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.

这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。

 

6Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.

这是我们宾馆的服务指南和电话号码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。

 

7Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?

对不起,打扰了。我现在能不能为您打扫房间?

 

8We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.

我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。

 

9I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?

听到您生病了,我很遗憾。要我给您请个大夫吗?

 

10If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.

如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。

 

11I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.

恐怕您得和前厅部联系加床事宜。

 

12Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.

请把要洗的衣物放在洗衣袋中。

 

13We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.

快洗服务我们加收50%费用。

 

14Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.

我们饭店会赔偿洗衣毁损。赔偿费不超过洗衣费的10倍。

 

15Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.

我们房务中心提供婴儿看护服务。那儿有富有经验且又可靠的保姆。

 

16The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.

托婴服务收费为每小时10元,4小时起算。

 

17I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.

我马上给您再拿条毯子来。

 

18I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.

对不起,为此您需付罚金。

 

19I’m awfully sorry about it.

我对此十分抱歉。

 

20I do apologize for my mistake.

我为我的错误而道歉。

 

21Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

对不起,给您添麻烦了。

 

22Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.

我保证这件事以后不会再发生了。以后我一定要仔细些。

 

23Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?

客人:我的行李怎么还没有送上来?

 

24GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.

服务员:我为服务迟缓而表示抱歉。行李员正在将您的行李送上来。

 

25Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .

客人: 这个枕套这么脏。

 

26GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.

服务员:对不起,谢谢提醒我这些。我马上给您拿个干净的来。

 

27Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.

客人:空调器出了问题。

 

GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.

服务员:对不起,我马上给您请个电工来修理。

 

28Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.

请稍候,先生。我给您请经理来解决这个问题。

 

29May I make the turn-down service for you now?    

我可以做夜床吗?

 

30May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?    

我可以补充您的小酒吧吗?
 

前台接待服务必备英语

 

预订服务

 

Good morning. This is Room reservation. How may I assist you ?  早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

 

What kind of room would you like to reserve ? 您想订哪种类型的房间?

 

A single room or a double room ?  要单人间还是双人房间?

 

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?

 

What time will you be arriving?  您将在何时到达?

 

May I know your name ?  您能告诉我您的名字吗?

 

How long will you be staying?  您将要住多久?

 

I‘’d like to confirm your reservation. 我要确认一下您的预订。

 

I’‘ll check the room availability. 我查查客房预订情况。

 

You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand . 您应预期付1000美元的定金。

 

There is a 10 per cent discount. 10%的折扣。

 

接待服务

 

What kind of room would you be prefer? 您要什么样的房间?

 

Have you got a booking? 您预订了吗?

 

A single room or a double room? 要单人间还是双人房间?

 

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .  双人房的房价是每晚368元。 Breakfast is also included. 早餐也包括在内。

 

May I see your passport?  我能看一下您的护照吗?

 

Could you fill in this form, please?  请您填一下这张登记表好吗?

 

This is your room card and room key? 这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。

 

Could you sign your name, please? 请您签一下名,好吗?

 

If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you’ll have to pay the full account. 晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

 

You''ll have to register inpidually, please. 请你们分开登记。

 

How would you like to pay, sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

 

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.

非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

 

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception? 您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

 

Could you keep your room key until you check out ? 请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

 

收银服务

 

Here is your bill . It‘s 2000 Yuan in all. 这是您的账单。总共2000元。

 

How would you like to pay, sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

 

Please check it and sign here. 请核对一下,在这里签个字。

 

I will write out a receipt for you . 我给您开一张收据。

 

May I check the details for you , please? 我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

 

Do you have any charges for this morning? 您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务?

 

We''ll have to charge you $10 extra. 我们要向您额外收10美元。

 

Did you make any phone calls from room, sir? 先生,您从房间打过电话吗?

 

Excuse me, sir , but I don’t think that will be enough. 先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。

 

I am sorry, sir ,there has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it .

对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。

 

Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?

 

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.

对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。

 

兑换外币

The rates of exchange are on the board there . 今天的兑换牌价在那里的牌子上。

 

How much would you like to change? 您要换多少?

 

It's 6.3 Yuan RMB for one US dollar? 1美元兑换6.3元人民币。

常用口语记录

常用口语记录

酒店前台接待入住英语

酒店前台接待入住英语

礼宾、前台、餐厅、客房、销售常用英语

礼宾、前台、餐厅、客房、销售常用英语

ILEAD
^_^
向上
A B D E G LL M R R W Y :)