返回
[field:title function='html2text(@me)'/]

酒店英语超实用【VIP内部】教程☆☆☆

Reservation
预订
Greeting欢迎/问候
A:(External greeting) Good morning/afternoon/evening, ******, how may I help you?
您好,酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
A: (Internal greeting) Good morning/afternoon/evening, Front Desk, This is XXX, how may I help you?
您好,前台,请问有什么可以帮您?
G: I want to make a reservation/book a room.
我想预订一间房。
Ask for Guest Information询问客人信息
A: May I have your full mane please? Is the booking for yourself?
先生/女士,我可以知道您的全名吗?您是为自己预订吗?
G: Yes. My name is XXX.
是的。我的全名是XXX。
A: Mr. IMs. XXX, may I know for which date you would like to book and for how many nights you will stay with us?
XXX先生/女士,请问您要预订哪一天的房间,住几个晚上呢?
G: 29th Dec to 31st Dec, for 2 nights, please.
12月29日到12月31日,入住两个晚上。
A: Mr. /Ms. XXX, May I know how many persons will be in your party, and how many rooms you would like to book?
  xxx先生/女士,请问您是几位入住,需要几间房?
G: My wife(husband)and me. Just one room.
    我和我妻子(丈夫)。
A: Please wait a moment, Sir/Madame; I will check the room availability.... Thanks for waiting, we have suite, club room,deluxe room,superior room are available at this moment, which one would you prefer?
  请您稍等,现在为您查看有哪些房间。很抱歉让您久等了,我们有不同类型的套房,行政房,豪华房,高级房;请问您喜欢哪一种?
G: How much are they?
    分别是多少钱?
A: Suit is RMB 2500, club room is RMB 1500, deluxe room is RM13 1350, superior room is RMB 1200, subject to 15% surcharge per night. The daily breakfast for 2 is included
  套房是2500元,行政房是1500元,豪华房是1350元,高级房是1200元,所有房价另加15%服务费。包含每日两份早餐。
G: OK,I will take a deluxe room for 2 nights.
我要一间豪华房住2}晚。
Upselll促销
A:  Mr./Ms. XXX, at present we still have club room available. Only need pay extra RMB150 per night then the room will be upgraded to club floor and you can enjoy club benefit such as happy hour in Elite Club from 17:30 to 19:30. (Mention the benefits that busts can enjoy)
  XXX先生/女士,我们现在还有行政酒廊的房间,您只需要每晚加付150元就可以升级到行政楼层并享受行政楼层的待遇,比如17:30到19:30可以在行政酒廊享受欢乐时光。(列举行政酒廊礼遇)
G: No, thanks  不用了,谢谢!
A: This is also the very nice roam in our hotel.
好的,这个房间也很舒适。
A: May I know if you have any special requests for the room, such as non-smoking, upper floor?
请问您对房间有什么要求吗? 比如无烟房或者是高楼层?
G: I want a non-smoking room on upper floor.
  给我一间高楼层的无烟房吧。
A: Certainly.
好的。
Reconfirm Reservation Details确认预订信息
A: May I reconfirm your reservation. You would like to book a deluxe room for 2 people from xxx to xxx Non-Smoking on upper floor. The room rate is RMB1350 per night plus 15% surcharge. The daily breakfast for 2 is included.
可以和您确认预订吗?您订了一间豪华房,2位入住,从12月29日到1z月31日,住2晚,房间是无烟房及高楼层。房价是1350元每晚,另加15%的服务费,房费包含每日2份早餐。
Confirm With Guest If Is the IHG⑧Rewords Club Member or Not
确认客人是否是会员
A: May I have your IHG Rewards Club number?({If not)
  请告诉我您的优悦会号码?
G: Not, yet.
  还不是。
A: Free to join IHG Rewards CIub, you will get welcome drink, Free internet/ newspapers and fruit; Late check out till 14:00 pm if available; Each qualified stay you can earn points and use points to redeem free night.
加入优悦会是完全免费的,并且您可以享受免费网络/报纸/欢迎水果;住房允许的情况下延迟退房至下午14:00;有效的房晚可以累积并用积分兑换免费房晚。
G: Sounds good, How to join it?
  听起来不错,如何加入?
A: It's very easy; just give your business card to front desk agent upon check in. You will receive a conformation letter via email.
很简单,只需要在入住时将您的名片给到前台员工。您将会收到一封确认函。
G: OK, I got it.
好的,我明白了。
GTD Reservation担保预订
A: May I have your credit card number and the expiration date to guarantee your booking, please?
现在为您做担保预订,请提供一下您的信用卡号及有效期?
G: Sure. My credit card number is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Expiration date 31st Dec 2018
好的,我的信用卡号码足XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. 有效期是2018年12月31日。
(If don't want to) If the hooking is not guaranteed, we will keep it until 6pm on arrival date.
 (如果不愿意)如果您不需要担保预订,房间将会为您保留到下午6点。
 
A: May 1 know your contact number and your email address, later on we will send the conformation letter via email.
方便留下您的联系电话和电子邮箱吗,我们将会通过邮件告知您的预订信息。
G: My mobile number is 186XXXXXXXX. Email is XXXXXX.
  我的手机号是186XXXXXXXX,邮箱是xxxxx。
Recommend Hotel Limousine Service介绍酒店接机服务
A: Kindly be informed that our check in time is 2pm. May I know your estimated arrival time so that we can prepare your room in advance. Would you like to book an airport pick-up service?
  另外我们的入住时间是下午2点。如果知道您的抵店时间我们可以提前准备您的房间。您是否需要我们安排接机?
(YES) May I know your flight number, please?
(如果需要)可以知道您的航班号及预抵时间吗?
Thanks Guest for Calling感谢客人来电
A: We will send the confirmation letter to you email later. Is there anything else I can do for you?
  您的预订己经做好,我们会发送到您的邮箱,请问还有什么可以帮您的吗?
N: Thanks OK. Thanks for your help.
  没有了,谢谢。
A: Mr. /Ms. XXX, thanks again for choosing Crowne Plaza Fuzhou Riverside. My name is XXX from guest service center, and we are looking forward to welcoming you.
  XXX先生/女士,再次感谢您选择福州融侨皇冠假日酒店,我是宾客服务中心XXX,期待您的光临。
Cancellation
取消预订
Greeting欢迎j问候
A: (External greeting ) Good morning/afternoon/evening, Crowne Plaza Fuzhou Riverside, how may I help
    you?
  您好,福州融侨皇冠假日酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
A: (Internal greeting) Good morning / afternoon / evening, Front Desk, This is XXX, how may 1 help you?
  您好,前台,请问有什么可以帮您?
G: I want to cancel my booking/reservation.
    我想取消我的预订。
Ask for Guest Information询问客人信息
A: May I have your reservation number and booking name, please?
    麻烦您提供一下预订号和订房姓名。
G: Yes. 1234567. My name is XXX.
    是的。1234567。我的全名是XXXo
Confirm the Reservation Details With Guest与客人确认预订信息
A: Please wait a moment, Mr. /Ms. XXX; I am going to check the reservation in the system. Thanks for you
    Waiting. Mr. /Ms. XXX. I've found your reservation, you booked an Deluxe room with king size bed from
    XXXX to XXXX which is guaranteed by credit card.
    XXX先生/女士,请稍等,马上为您查询。很抱歉让您久等了,XXX先生/女士,您订了一间豪华大
    床房,是从XXXX到XXXXo
Ask for the Reason of Cancellation询问取消预订原因
A: Mr. /Ms. XXX, May I know the reason of cancellation? Is there any change on your schedule?
    XXX先生/女士,方便知道您取消预订的原因是吗?是否是行程有变更?
G: My vacation has been cancelled.
    我的假期取消了。
A: I a,n sorry that you could not come to stay with us. Would you like to extend your reservation to the future
    Vacation?
    很遗憾您这次不能入住我们酒店。是否需要我们帮您把预订延期呢?
G: No, thanks.
    不用了,谢谢。
Confirm Cancellation Charge确认取消预订费用
A: Mr. /Ms. XXX, according to our cancellation policy, one night room rate will be charged as cancellation fee
    for guaranteed booking within 24 hours notice.
    XXX先生/女士,根据我们酒店的取消预订政策,24小时内通知取消预订我们将收取第一个晚上的
    房费。
  G: It is fine.
    好的,没问题。
  A: We will charge the cancellation fee from your credit card and send a cancellation letter to your email......
    Mr./Nfs. XXX, your reservation has been cancelled. Is there anything else I can do for you?
    我们将从您的信用卡上收取这笔费用,并将取消信息发送到您的邮箱二~.XXX先生/女士,您的预订已
    经取消了,还有什么可以帮您的吗?
  G: No, thanks
    不用了,谢谢!
  Thank Guest for Calling感谢客人来电
  A: Mr./Ms. XXX, My name is XXX from XXX (department / section), if you need any assistance, please feel
    free to contact us at any time.Thank you for calling/Tanhs for your calling!
XXX先生,我是XXX部的XXX,如果有什么问题请随}!寸和我们联系。感谢您的来电! Check 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In With Reservation-FIT
 为有预订的散客办理入住
 
Welcome Greeting欢迎/问候
 
.A: Good morning / afternoon/evening, Sir / Madame, welcome to Crowne Plaza Fuzhou Riverside. How may I help you`?
  您好,先生/女士,欢迎光临福州融侨皇冠假日酒店。请问什么可以帮您?
  (A: Good morning / afternoon/evening, Mr./Ms. Zhang ,welcome back.)(Repeated guest.)
  (您好,张先生/女士,欢迎回来!)(回头客)
G:I want to check in./ I want to have a room.
我想入住。
 
Confirm With Guest If Have Reservation确认客人是否有预定
 
A: May I know if you have a reservation?
    请问您有预订吗?
G: Yes, I do.
    我有预订。
A: May I have your booking name, Sir / Madame?
    先生/女士,请问您是用什么名字预订的?
G: XXX..  My name is XXX. The reservation is under my name
    我是用这个名字预订的。
A: Mr. / Ms. XXX, please wait a moment, I will check your reservation.
XXX先生/女士,请稍等,马上为您查询。
 
Ask for Valid ID for Registration出示有效证件办理登记手续
 
A: Mr./Ms. XXX may I know how many guests will stay with you?
    XXX先生/女士,请问您是几位入住呢?
G: Only myself。
就我一位。
 
A: Is any other companion guest stay with you? If have, please ask them to registration ID/Passport.
  请问是否有同住人吗?如果有,请让他们到前台登记证件。
 
G:Sure.
    好的。
 
A: May I have your passport/ID for registration, please?
    请提供您的护照/身份证。
G: Here you are.
    给你
 
 
Confirm the Reservation Details With Guest与客人确认预定详情
 
A: Mr. / Ms. XXX, Thank you for your waiting, I've found your reservation, you booked and deluxe room C King Size) for 2 nights from today to xxx, is that correct?
 很抱歉让您久等了,您订了一间豪华房住2个晚上,对吗?
G: Yes
 
Confirm With Guest If Is the IHG②Rewords Club Member or Not(Enrollment)
确认客人是否是会员(登记加入)
 
A:  May I have your IHG Rewards Club number? (If not)
    请告诉我您的优悦会号码?
G:  Not, Yet
    还不是。
A: Free to join IHG Rewards Club, you will get welcome drink. Each qualified stay you can earn 
points and use points to redeem free nights.
    加入优悦会是完全免费的,针对会员提供多种优惠,欢迎饮品,累积积分,兑换免费房晚。
G:  Sounds good, How to join it?
    听起来不错,如何加入?
A:  May I have your business card (email/cell phone Number)to join the IHG Rewards Club`?
    可以给我一张您的名片(电子邮箱和手机号吗?我们将会协助您加入优悦会会员。
G:  This is my business card.
    这是我名片
A:  Thank you. We will send conformation letter via email
i}:J谢!我们会发送确认函到您的邮箱。
 
Upsell促销
 
A:  Mr./Ms. XXX, we still have club room available now. Only need pay extra RMB 300 plus per night then you could enjoy club lounge benefits.( Happy Hour 17:30-20:00)
 XXX先生/女士, 我们有行政房,额外加300++,可以享受有行政楼层的待遇(欢乐时光17:30到20:00)
G: No, thanks.
  不用了,谢谢!
.A:  This is also the very nice room in our hotel.
好的,这个房间也很舒适。
 
A: Thank you for waiting, here is your registration card; please confirm and sign. (point out the rate) 
The room rate includes the daily breakfast for 2.
 很抱歉让您久等了,请您确认房价并签名房费,(指给客人看)包含每口2份早餐,  
G:Ok.
好的。
 
Confirm the Payment & Collect the Deposit确认付款方式&收押金
 
A: Mr./Mrs. XXX How would you like to make the deposit, by credit card or cash?
    先生/女士,请问您是用信用卡还是现金做押金呢?
(1)信用卡Credit card
G: By credit card. Here you are.
    用信用卡。
A: 1 will block RMB xxx in total as deposit.
    我们将冻结xxx元作押金
G: Yes, please.
    好的。
A: May 1 have your signature on the pre-authorization slip.
    请您在预授权单上签字确认。
G: Ok!
    好的。
A: Here is your pre-authorization slip.
    这是您的预授权单,请您收好。
(2)现金Cash
G: By cash.
    用现金。
A: Mr. / Ms. XXX, RMB xxx will be requested as deposit.
    XXX先生/女士,我们将收取您xxx元作为押金。
G: Ok, here you are.
    没问题。
A: Please wait a moment; I atn going to print out the deposit receipt for you.
    请稍等,我马上为您开押金收据。
A: Please check the amount, and may 1 have your signature, please?
    请您确认金额,然后签字,谢谢。  这张是您的兑换收据,请收好!请问还有什么可以帮您的吗?
G: Thank you, I will!
  谢谢,我会的!
Extend Best Wishes预祝客人入住愉快
A: I am XX, Mr./Mrs. XXX. If you need any assistance please feel free to contact with us.
    Have a nice day!
  我是XX,  XXX先生/女士。如果您有任何需要请随时联系我们祝您有美好的一天!
G: You, too!
你也是! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In Room Check In
在房间办理入住
Welcome Greeting & Introduce Yourself欢迎/问候
A: Welcome / welcome back to Crowne Plaza Fuzhou Riverside
  (Section), would you prefer to in room check-in?
&介绍自己
Mr. /Nls. /Mrs. XXX 1 am XXX from reception
  XXX先生/女士,欢迎/欢迎光临福州融侨皇冠假日酒店,
  问去房间办理入住可以吗?
G: Sure
当然。
 
 
我是前台的XXX,我将为您办理入住.请
A: This way please. 1 will show you to your room, our colleague will take care of your luggage.
  这边请,我将带您去房间,稍后行李员会把行李送到您的房间。
A: Mr. /Ms. /Mrs. XXX. Thank you for choosing Crown Plaza Fuzhou Riverside. You are our IHG 
Rewards
  Platinum member, we already prepared a deluxe room with fantastic river view for you.
  Welcome drink voucher in the card set. And the welcome fruit already set up in you room.
  XXX先生/女士,感谢选择入住福州融侨皇冠假日酒店。
 作为尊贵的白金卡会员,我们已经为您准备了可以看到美丽闽江的豪华客房。欢迎饮品券已经为您放进了房卡套 里。欢迎水果已经放到了您的房间。
G:  Thankyou.
    谢谢。
A:  How was your trip?
    您的旅途怎么样?
G: It was good
还可以。
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Escort Guest to The Room & Introduce Main Facilities引领客人到房间&介绍主要设施设备
 
A: Let me introduce our hotel for you. Mr. /Ms. XXX we totally have 335 rooms, 3 restaurants and 1 Bar in our
hotel (Point out the Lobby lounge) this is our lobby lounge Jasmine and the Western Ri
Gallery located at the lobby level. Breakfast is served in the Kitchen Gallery from 06:3
Kitchen
Cai Feng Lou
Chinese Restaurant is located on 2"d Floor, including? private rooms; Miyake Japanese Restaurant is located
on 3`d Floor.
我来为您介绍我们酒店。XXX先生/女士,我们酒店有335间房3家餐厅1个酒吧.这是我们的茉莉大
  堂吧,我们的西餐厅美厨汇位于我们酒店的一楼,早餐时间是06:30-
  彩丰楼在酒店2楼,其中有7间包房;日本餐厅三宅位于酒店的1楼
G: That sounds well.
  听起来很不错。
节禁可以在西餐厅享用,中餐厅
In the Elevator在电梯里
A: The elevator is here, after you, Mr. /Ms. XXX
    电梯到了,xxx先生/小姐,您先请。
UJatc} fur柳
  };}:}}jT’
4: Fitness center and swimming Pool located on Fifth floor, Opening hour from 6:00 to 22:OO.Mr. /Ms. XXX Let
  me show you to your room, to your left/right, Please?
  健身房和游泳池位于酒店的五楼,营业时间从早上06:00到晚上22:000
G: Thank you.
    i}a寸谢
When passing by Emergency Staircase当路过紧急出口时
A: For your information, this is the nearest staircase to your room.
    这是最近的安全通道。
In the Room在房间里
Show guests the usage of the key示范房间钥匙的使用方法  "Please put the keycard here to open the door" (Show guests the usage of the key)
    "XXX先生/小姐,这是您的房间号”(按门铃)
    请把钥匙卡放在这里感应开门(示范房间钥匙的使用方法)
A: How is the temperature, is it comfortable for you? The control panel is over here.
  房间的温度合适吗?空调的控制面板在这边。《正食娇‘c).
G: It is fine for me.
  温度很好。
(Invite the guest to have a seat)请客人坐下
RegisterThe Guest办入住
A: May I have your passports/ID for registration, please?
  麻烦提供您的护照/身份证。
G: I-lere you are.
    给你。
u枷落丸截启铸柳衣最嗽黝补
A: This is your registration card; could you please confirm your room rate (point out the rate)? The room rate
  Include the daily breakfast for 2, subject to 150/ surcharge per night. May I have your signature and mobile
  phone No. on the bottom line, please?
  这是您的入住登记卡,请您确认房价(指给客人看),房费包含每日2份早餐,另加l5%服务费。麻烦
  您在入住登记单上签字并留下联系电话。
G: Okay.
    好的
Get the Deposit收押金
A: Mr/Mrs. XXX How would you like to make the deposit, by credit card or cash?
    先生/女士,请问您是用信用卡还是现金做押金呢?
1信用卡Credit card
G: By credit card. Here you are.
    用信用卡。
A: I will block RMB xxx in total as deposit.
    我们将冻结xxx元作为押金。
G: Yes, please:
    好的。
A: May I have your signature on the ore-authorization slip.
    请您在预授权单上签字确认。
G: Ok!
    好的。
A: Here is your pre-authorization slip.
    这是您的预授权单,请您收好。
0现金Cash
G: By cash.
    用现金。
A: Mr. / Ms. XXX, RMB xxx will be requested as deposit.
    XXX先生/女士,我们将收取您xxx元作为押金。
G: Ok, here you are
    没问题。
A: Please wait a moment; I am going to print out the deposit receipt for you.
    请稍等,我马上为您开押金收据。
A: Please check the amount, and may I have your signature, please?
    请您确认金额,然后签字,谢谢。
A: Here is your deposit receipt, please keep it; it will be needed upon check out for deposit refund.
    这是您的押金收据,请妥善保管,退房时我们将收回押金收据,核实签名后再将余款退还。
Introduce the Room If Needed介绍房间设施(如果需要) A: Mr. /Ms. /Mrs. XXX, May I introduce the room facilities?
  XX先生/女士,我可以向您介绍房间吗?
G: No. Thank you!
    不用了,谢谢!
A: Sure.The evacuation map is behind the door.
    好的,紧急疏散图在门的后面。
( if yes, according to show room otaiogue i
Offer other assistance&wish the guest a pleasant stay
提供其他服务&祝客人入住愉快
A: Mr. /Ms. /Mrs. XXX, the check-in is completed, is there anything else I can do for you?
  XX先生/女士,入住手续已经办好了,还有什么可以帮您的吗?
G: No, than衣s
    没了,谢谢。
A: It is my pleasure, my name is XXX from front desk, if you need any assistance please feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your stay.
ELF高兴为您服务,
我是前台的XXX,如果您有任何需要请随时联系我们。入住愉快! Greeting欢迎/问候
A: Good moming/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam, how may I help you?
  您好,先生/女士,请问有什么可以帮您?
G: I want to extend.
    我想续住。
Ask for Guest Name/Room No询问名字/房号
A: May I have your name and the room number please?
    请提供一下您的姓名和房号。
G: My name is XX, and my room number is 1212
    我是XX,房号是1212
Search for The Room Availability查询房态
A: Mr. /Ms XX, the room which you are staying is a deluxe room, May I know how many days you would like
    to extend?
    XX先生/女士,你的房间是一间豪华房。请问您要续住几天?
G: 2 days.
    两天。
(If available如房态允许)
A:号岔:措,,a moment.‘“”,check the rooms available for these days. Thanks for waiting. We have room
    请稍等,我将为您查询房态。很抱歉,让您久等了,这几天有房间。
(If not available如房态不允许)
A: Sorry, 1 am afraid the room type that you're staying
  you mind transferring to other types of room?
in has been registered (booked) by other guest. Could
  很抱歉,这种房型已经预定满了,您是否介意换房到其他房型?
Collect the Deposit收押金
A: An extra deposit of 3000 Yuan is requested. How would you like to make the deposit, still by credit card?
  我们还需收取您3000元押金,您还是刷卡吗?
G: Yes. Here you are
    是的。
A: May I have your signature on the pre-authorization slip.
    请您在预授权单上签字确认。
G: Ok!
    好的。
A: Here is your pre-authorization slip.
  这是您的预授权单,请您收好。
Update the Key Card&Extend Best Wishes递交房卡&预祝客人入住愉快
A: May I have your room key for update, please?
  请出示您的房卡。
G: Here you are
    好的
A: This is your new room key. Is there anything else I can do for you?
    这是您的新房卡。请问还有什么可以帮您的吗,
G: That is ok, Thanks
    好的,谢谢。
A: My name is XX, if you need any assistance, please fecl free to contact us at anytime, have a nice day
    我是XX,如果您有任何需要请随时联系我们,入住愉快。Room Move
换房
Greeting欢迎/问候
A: Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam, how may I help you?
  您好,先生/女士,请问有什么可以帮您?
G: I want to change a room
    我想换房。
Ask for Guest Name/Room No & Reason询问名字/房号&换房原因
A: May I have your name and the room number please?
    请提供一下您的姓名和房号。
G: My name is XX, and my room number is 1212.
    我是XX,房号是1212
(Checking Opera Systerm).二
查询Opera系统
A: Mr. /Ms XX, the room which you are staying is a deluxe room, may I know the reason of changing?
    XX先生/女士,你的房间是一间豪华房,我可以知道你的换房原因吗?
G: I prefer a higher floor.
    我想换到高楼层的房间。
A: Please wait a moment, I will check the room availability.
    请稍等,我将为您查询房态。
Confirm the Room乃pe&Upsell确认房型&促销
A: Thanks for keeping your waiting, I've found a club room which is located on the 22"d floor.Only need pay
    extra RMB 300 per night then the room will be upgraded to club floor and you can enjoy club benefit such
    as happy hour in Elite Club from 17:30 to 20:00. (Mention the benefits that guests can enjoy)
    很抱歉让您久等了,现在有一间豪华房在22楼可为您提供。您只需要每晚加付300元就可以升级到
    行政楼层并享受行政楼层的待遇,比如17:30至叮20:00可以在行政酒廊享受欢乐时光。<列举行政酒
    廊礼遇)
G: That's fantastic
    非常好。
(Ask guest sign the new registration card)...
请客人在新的入住登记单上签字…
A: Mr. /Ms XX, May I arrange the luggage assistance?
    XX先生/女士,请问需要行李服务吗?
G: Yes.
    可以。
Deliver the Key Card&Extend Best Wishes递交房卡&预祝客人入住愉快
A: This is your new room key, my colleague XX will escort you to the room and assist with the luggage. Is
    there anything else 1 can do for you?
    这是您的新房卡,我们礼宾部的同事XX将协助您更换房间。请问还有什么可以帮您的吗”
G: That is ok, Thanks
    好的,谢谢
A: My name is XX, please feel free to contact us at anytime if you need any assistance, have a nice day.
    我是XX,如果您有任何需要请随时联系我们,入住愉快。Check Out Procedure
      退房程序
Welcome Greeting欢迎/问候
A: Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. How may I help you?
  早上好/下午好/晚上好,先生/女士。请问有什么可以帮您?
G: I want to check out.
  我要退房。
Ask Guest Room No & Conform the Name With Opera询问客人房号&在系统中确认名字
A: May I have your room number and the room key, please?
    请问您的房间号码是多少?
G: My room number is 1212.Here is my room key.
  我的房号是1212,这是我的房卡。
A: Thank you.
    谢谢。
A: Please be remembered to empty the safety deposit box. Mr. /Mrs. /Ms. XXX
  请问您保险箱还有其它物品吗?XX先生//XX女士。
G: No
    没有了。
Inform HSKP & Ask Guest Hxperience报退&询问客人入住体验
A: How was your stay with us?
    您这次入住还满意吗?
G: It was fantastic.
    棒极了。
A:旦y the way woul山you nee山ransportation to the airno}t}
  III皿l三压鱼噩里室生担y  n}?
G: Yes, please
    是的
A: As you are 2 persons, I would like to recommend the Buick Van which costs luvlB 900 and Benz
  for one way, which one would you prefer?
is RMB 1000
  您是2位用车,我们有别克商务价格是900元,
G: 1 would like the Buick.
  帮我安排别克商务
奔驰商务价格是1000元,您喜欢哪一种呢?
A: Certainly.  (Action: Inform the Concierge to arrange the
  好的.(通知礼宾部订车)
Ask Guest Mini Bar&Confirm the Bill
car)
A: By the way, did you have any consumption
  请问您昨晚消费过客房酒水吗?
询问客人小冰箱消费&确认账单
in the mini bar last night?
G: Yes, I had 1 bottles of orange juice
  是的,我喝了1瓶橙汁。
A: Please wait a moment; I am going to print out the bill for you
请稍等,马上为您打印账单
This is your bill, please check it, may I have your signature, please?
请您核对账单并在这签名。
G: It is correct.
  没问题。
Confirm the Payment&Settle the Bill
一一Pay妙credit card一一用信用卡结账
确认付款方式&结账
Mr. /Mrs. /Ms. XXX, you made a deposit of RMB 7000 by credit card
your bill by the same credit card?
upon check in, would you like to settle  xx先生/女士,您入住时己经用信用卡刷了700。元的预授权作为押金,您还是要用这张信用卡结账吗?
G: Yes, here you are.
  是的,给你。
A: Thank you; you have consumed RMB 5500 in total, we are going to charge the amount from your credit card.
  谢谢,您总共消费了5500元,我们将从您的信用卡里今!」除这笔费用。
A: Please check the amount. May I have your signature here?  (Show the slip)
    请您核对金额并在这里签名。(示意刷卡联)
A: This one is for you, please keep it. (Pass one piece of slips to the guest).
    ipt}?a Wl卡单,请收好。(把卡单其中一联给客人)
一一Pay by cash一一用现金付款
Mr. /Mrs. /Ms. XXX, you made a deposit of RMB 7000 by cash upon check in, may I have the receipt, please?
  XX先生/女士,您入住时交了7000元押金,请出示您的供押金收据。
G: Yes, here you are.
    给你。
A: Thank you, you have consumed RMB 5500 in total, this is your cash refund receipt. Please check it and sign
    here. Thank you.
    谢谢,您总共消费了5500元,这是您的押金退款单,请在这里签名。
(Point out the line for signature指出签字处)
(Signed签字)
G: Ok.
    好的。
A: Mr. /Mrs. /Ms. XXX, here is RMB 1500 in total, please count the amount.
    XX先生//XX女士,这是退回的1500元请您核对金额。
G: It is ok.
    没问题。
A:Would you need invoice?
  请问您需要发票吗?
G:N0
    不需要
A: I will print out the folio for you. (Keep all the papers in the guest folio folder). Here you are.
    现在为您打印账单明细,(把所有单据都放到l!K单夹里)请您收好。
A: Mr. /Mrs. /Ms. XXX, the check-out procedure is complete. Would you like to make a reservation for next stay?
    XX先生/XX小姐,您的退房手续已经办好了。需要为您下一次入住做预订吗?
G: No, thanks.
    不用了,谢谢。
Offer Other Assistance&Wish the Guest A Pleasant Stay提供其他服务&祝客人入住偷快
A: Is there anything else I can do for you?
    请问还有什么可以帮您的?
G: No. thanks.
    没有了,谢谢。
A: Mr. /Mrs. /Ms. XXX, My name is XXX; our colleague XXX will assist you with the luggage.
  staying with us. Wish you have a nice trip and hope to see you soon.
  XX先生//Xx女士,我是XXX,我的同事XXX会帮您拿行李。感谢您入住我们酒店。
  期待您下次光临。
Thank you for
祝您旅途愉快,FIT Wake-up Call
散客叫醒
Greeting欢迎/问候
A: Good morning /afternoon/evening, Front Desk. This is XXX, how may I help you?
  您好,前台.有什么可以帮您?
G: I'd like to book a wake up call at 07:OOam tomorrow morning.
    我想要一个明天早上7点钟的叫醒。
Confirm Detail Information确认客人信息
A: Certainly, Mr. /Ms. XXX, you would like to have wake-up call at 07:00 o'clock tomorrow morning, your
    room number is 1212, is this correct?
    好的,XXX先生/XXX女士.您的叫醒时间是明早07:00,房号是1212,对吗?
G: Correct!
    对的!
A: Would you like a second wake-up call 10 minutes later?
    您还需要第二次叫醒吗?
  (1 f guest say yes一for the second wake-up call) (}G果客人想要二次叫醒服务)
  G:是的。
      Yes, please
本Reconfirm Wake-up Call Details重复叫醒信息
  A: Certainly, Mr. /Ms. XX. May I repeat your wake-up call, please?
      好的,XX先生/XX女士。我重复一下您的叫醒时间好吗?
G: Yes, please!
    好的!
A: Ycu would like to wake up at 07:00 o'clock tomorrow morning, the second wake-up call is l0 past 7, and
  your room number is 1212.Is this correct?
  您订了次两次叫醒时间,第一次是明早07:00,第二是07:10,您的房号是1212,对吗?
G:Yes.
    又寸的。
(For Special Guest)如果是特殊客人
A: Mr. /Ms. XX, Would you like to have coffee or tea with your wake-up call?
    XX先生/女士,请问在叫醒服务后,需要咖啡或茶Fey?
(If guest say yes一need coffee / tea)(如果客人需要咖啡或茶)
G: Coffee, please
    }功II啡,谢谢l
A: Certainly, the coffee will be delivered to your room 10 minutes with the second wake up call.
    好的,咖啡将在第二次叫醒后十分钟送到你的房间。
Recommend Hotel Luggage Pick-up Service&Limousine Service介绍酒店行李/车辆服务
(For Check Out)只对退房客人
A: By the way, May I assist you to arrange the luggage pick-up service (For the guest who will check out by
    next morning) / transportation?
    好的,咖啡将在第二次叫醒后十分钟送到你的房间.请问需要为您安排收行李服务(如果客人第二天
    退房)/请问您是否需要租车服务?
G: Yes, please.
    需要。A: May t know at what time we could pick up the luggage?
  请问什么时间方便去收行李?
G: 07:30
A: As you
e票,would like to recommend the Benz which costs RMB XXX and Buick is
  RMB XXX for one way, which one would you prefer?
  您是2位用车,我们有奔驰价格是XXX元,别克商务价格是XXX元,您喜欢哪一种呢?
G: I would like the Benz.
    帮我安排奔驰。
A: Certainly.  (Action: Inform the Concierge to arrange the car)
    好的(通知礼宾安排车辆)
Thanks Guest for Calling & Extend Best Wishes感谢客人来电&预祝客人入住愉快
A: The wake-up call, luggage pick-up service and drop off service will be arranged. Is there anything else I can
    do for you?
    您的叫醒、收行李服务和租车服务已经安排好了。请问还有什么可以帮您的吗?
G: No, thanks!
    没有了,谢谢!
A: Have a nice evening/Good night! Mr. /Ms. XXX.
    晚安!XX先生/女士。Group Wake Up Call Request
        团队叫醒
Greeting欢迎问候
A: Good morning /afternoon/evening, Mr. XXX/Ms. XXX. Front Desk. This is XXX, how may I help you?
  您好.XXX先生/女士,有什么可以帮您?
G: I'd like to book a wake up call for my group at 07:OOam tomorrow morning.
    我想给我的团队订一个明天早上7点钟的叫醒。
Confirm Detail Informations确认客人信息
A: Certainly, may I know one room number of your group and how many rooms in total?
    好的,可以提供其中一间房号和房间数量吗?
G: 1212, we have totally 20 rooms.
    1212,一共有20间房。
A: Please wait a moment, 1 will check the group information in the system. .二Mr. /Ms XXX, Thanks for your
    waiting, I found you have 20 rooms in the group which are booked by XXX Co. / TA. Is this correct?
    请稍等,现在为您查询团队信息。XXX先生/女士,抱歉让您久等,您是XXX公司/旅行社的团队,
    一共20间房,对吗?
G: Yes, correct.
    是的.
A: Is the wake-up call for all rooms?
请问颐泌辱}}}...需要’川醒服务吗?
YeS.
是的。
A: Would you like to have a second wake-up call?
  请问还需要第二次叫醒吗?
(If guest say yes一for the second wake-up call)(如果客人想要二次叫醒服务)
G: Yes, please wake up my group again after ten minutes.
    是的,请在10分钟后再叫一次。
Recortfirm Wake-up Call Details重复叫醒信息
A: Certainly, Mr. /Ms. XXX. May I repeat the wake-up call?
    好的,XXX先生/女士。我重复一下您的叫醒时间好吗?
G: Yes, please!
    好的!
八:The first wake-up call for the group is at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning, the second wake-up call is 10 past 7.
    第一次叫醒是明早07:00,第二次是07:10.
G:Y亡5.
    是的。
Ask Guest If Need Luggage Pick-up Service询问客人是否需要行李服务
(For Check Out)只对次日退房客人
A: By the way, May I assist you to arrange the luggage pick-up service?  ( Only For the check out guest in next
    day)
    请问需要为您的团队安排收行李服务吗?(只对次日退房的客人)
G: Yes, please
    需要。
A: May I know at what time we could pick up the luggage?  
请问什么时间方便去收行李?
G: 07:30
Thanks Guest for Calling&Extend Best Wishes
A: Certainly. The wake-up call and luggage pick-up service
    can do for you?
感谢客人来电&预祝客人入住愉快
will be arranged properly. Is there anything else I
  好的,您的叫醒和收行李服务己经安排好了。请问还有什么可以帮您的吗?
G: No, thanks!
    没有了,谢谢!
A: Good night! Mr. /Ms. XXX.
    晚安!XXX先生/女士。Foreign Currency Exchange
        外币兑换
Greeting欢迎问候
A: Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame, How may I help you?
  您好,先生/女士,请问有什么可以帮您?
G: I would like to exchange USD 200 into RMB
    我想要兑换200美金。
Ask for Guest Name/Room No.询问名字/房号
A: May I have your name and room number please?
    我能知道您的名字和房号吗?
G: Yes, I'm XX from 12120
    我是1212的XX.
(Checking Opera System)...
查询Opera系统
Introduce Daily Exchange
Rate&Exchange介绍汇率&兑换
A: Mr. /Mrs. XXX! Today's exchange rate is 6.14!
(Show the guest the current foreign exchange Rate list)
XXX先生/女士!今天美金的汇率是6.14(给客人看当日外汇汇率表)
G: OK!
    没问题!
(Receive the foreign currency from guest)
从客人手中接过外币
A: Mr. /Mrs. XXX, total get your USD 200 and you will get RMB 1228
  !Perform the calculation twice to ensure the exchange amount is accurate)
  XXX先生/女士!这里收您200美金,稍后您将兑换到1228元。(在客人囱前用计算器
  计算两遍,并让客人看到他所能兑换到的金额)
G: That's terrific!
    非常好!
A: Mr. /Mrs. XXX, May I have your signature please? (Confirm the foreign currency
    Exchange voucher with: Guest Name, Room Number, Nationality, Passport Number, Total
    Amount in Foreign Currency, the Exchange Rate, Total Amount in Local Currency and the
    Unique number on the cash)
    XXX先生/女士,请您在这儿签名!(仔细确认外币兑换单:住客姓名,房号,国籍,护
    照号,外币总金额,汇率,兑换后总金额,外币上印刷的连号)
G: Sure!
    好的l
Deliver Cash&Currency Exchange Voucher递交现金&水单
A: Mr. /Mrs. XXX, here is your RMB 1334. (Count the correct amount of local currency in front
of the guest twice and hand the money over to the guest)
    XXX先生/女士,这里是您的1228元}(在客人面前清点兑换后的货币两次,然后将其
    双手递给客人)
  G: Thank you very much!
    非常感谢!
  A: Here is the copy of the voucher, please keep it well! Is there anything else I can do for you? Enrollment IHG Rewards Club
                      登记加入优悦会
Check the System if The Guest is The Potential Enrollment. Ask to Join
查询系统,发现有潜力的招募时,邀请客人加入
Mr. /Miss XXX, do you know our IHG Rewards Club? It is the world's largest hotel loyalty program, Do you want
to register? It is free for enrollment and many benefits for you
XXX先生.小姐。您知道我们的优悦会吗?’它是一项全球性的忠实客户奖励计划,并且是免费加入的。做
为优悦会会员,您可以获得众多奖励优惠。
(If the Guest Interested In the I1-IG Rewards Club) Tell MOre Detail
  (如果客人对优悦会感兴趣)告知更多细节推荐其加入
thanks and appreciate so much that you are interested in our IHG Rewards Club. It is much easier to join, easier
to earn point and easier to redeem for more rewards. You only need to fill out the member information or leave
your name card, then you canjoin with IHG Rewards Club member.
感谢您想要了解优悦会。更容易入会,更容易赢取积分,更容易兑换奖励,只需要填写会员信息或将您的
名片留下,即可加入优悦会。
Just tell us your IHG Rewards Club number during your staying, we will point for you. You could earn points from
more than 4900 hotels worldwide including over 240 hotels in China. There are varieties of ways to earn point and
redeem points for free night reward, airline miles, gift vouchers and so on.
这就是优悦会带来的惬意享受。您可以在全球超过49000家酒店,中国超过240家酒店轻松享受礼遇获取
积分。您的积分可以兑换各种奖励,如免费住宿、飞行里程、名牌的商品和电器等
If you join today, you could get 1000 points at once. Do you want to join it now?
如果您今天加入,完成入住后即可得到 1000分。您是否愿意现在加入?
(If the Guest Want to Join) Tell Him More Privileges And Give Him the Card
  (当客人愿意加入时)告知客人他在酒店所享受的礼遇,将临时卡给客人
I am so honored to assist you to join us. Mr. /Ms. XXX, because you are our member, you could have some
benefits include Late C/O, earn points and redeem for rewards,自. and so on. This is the temporary
card and we will send the official card to your place as soon as possible. Preferably you could store the number in
the phone in order to easy to provide while you C/I. More stay, more points and more privileges. You could see the
brochure for reference. Welcome to join IHG Rewards Club.
XXX先生/小姐,我很荣幸帮助您加入优悦会。作为我们的会员,您客人享受延迟退房,积分永久
有效并可以兑换多重好礼等。这是您的临时卡,总部会尽快将您的正式卡寄送给您。您在每次入
住时只需提供您的优1#.会卡号即可获得众多礼遇。住的越多,积分越多,您所获得的奖励待遇也
更丰富。这份宜传资料供您参考。再次感谢您的加入优悦会。
 

 酒店英语超实用【VIP内部】教程☆☆☆

酒店英语超实用【VIP内部】教程☆☆☆

常用口语记录

常用口语记录

酒店前台接待入住英语

酒店前台接待入住英语

ILEAD
^_^
向上
A B D E G LL M R R W Y :)